Stay up-to-date with the latest releases.
7 October 2019
- Resetting a password on a consumer wallets becomes possible.
- Sales taxes are now shown on publishers' dashboards. Accountants are happy.
30 September 2019
- A better process for an email verification when you register a consumer account. If an email address is not verified in time, another activation link is sent.
- Branding (logo and such) added to top-up and giveaway pages, so it's easier to tell where you are.
04 September 2019
- We found out that the rules we use to evaluate a consumer's password strength were not making users happy. They are now less strict and users hopefully happier.
- Removed legacy code. A little Autumn cleaning for better performance.
- Top-up pages are now mobile-friendly.
- Some issues with the VAT calculation for our dear UK publishers were sorted.
27 August 2019
- Better feedback in the wallet when an unconfirmed consumer account is awaiting email confirmation.
- A bug in the top-up process caused unhealthy backflow. We brought it back to health.
22 August 2019
- Some hiccups with credit card top-ups were fixed.
21 August 2019
- Made our platform globally VAT-compliant. Merchants around the world rejoice!
08 August 2019
- Safari consumers can now log out.
31 July 2019
- Consumer login integrated in client widget. Easy access to login and signup for all.
- We now check the strength of a consumer's password as you type. Strong passwords make everybody happy.
- Autoplay option on video content paywalls is again respected.
22 July 2019
- WordPress plugin v1.11 is released with some bug fixes and better handling of content migration from older versions.