Stay up-to-date with the latest releases.
27 January 2020
- Logging out directly in the widget's overlay didn't work. Now it does.
16 January 2020
- Wallet ID is now shown on the consumer's wallet page, so it's easier for them to self-identify with our customer support.
- We cleaned up the top-up receipt.
- Consumer's purchase history now links to the full URL where they bought the product.
13 December 2019
- Purchases history added to the consumer dashboard.
- It's now possible to top up 1000 Credits! Good times!
5 December 2019
- We made it easier to navigate between a publisher's website and the consumer dashboard.
29 November 2019
- We now show now the balance and prices of goods with 2 decimal points.
25 November 2019
- Some issues with making purchases in Firefox were fixed.
- After fixing minor style issues, the new payment button looks even better.
21 November 2019
- If payments are not enabled, the balance handle is now also locked.
- After a top-up, the balance wouldn't update on Edge. We fixed the issue.
18 November 2019
- Some issues with accessing purchased goods were fixed.
12 November 2019
- Consumers can select different topup amounts.
5 November 2019
- Widget is relaunched in a new, pretty cool design.
- Wunderbar! The new widget is now available in German.
31 October 2019
- Payment Receipt Keys are added to the publisher dashboard for API integration of the new client widget.
22 October 2019
- Each sale in the publisher dashboard can now be explored in detail.
- When cancelling a credit card top-up our consumers will now see a helpful message.
- Whenever a consumer logged out they were redirected to a blank page. Not ideal. Now fixed.
7 October 2019
- Resetting a password on a consumer wallets becomes possible.
- Sales taxes are now shown on publishers' dashboards. Accountants are happy.
30 September 2019
- A better process for an email verification when you register a consumer account. If an email address is not verified in time, another activation link is sent.
- Branding (logo and such) added to top-up and giveaway pages, so it's easier to tell where you are.
04 September 2019
- We found out that the rules we use to evaluate a consumer's password strength were not making users happy. They are now less strict and users hopefully happier.
- Removed legacy code. A little Autumn cleaning for better performance.
- Top-up pages are now mobile-friendly.
- Some issues with the VAT calculation for our dear UK publishers were sorted.
27 August 2019
- Better feedback in the wallet when an unconfirmed consumer account is awaiting email confirmation.
- A bug in the top-up process caused unhealthy backflow. We brought it back to health.
22 August 2019
- Some hiccups with credit card top-ups were fixed.
21 August 2019
- Made our platform globally VAT-compliant. Merchants around the world rejoice!
08 August 2019
- Safari consumers can now log out.
31 July 2019
- Consumer login integrated in client widget. Easy access to login and signup for all.
- We now check the strength of a consumer's password as you type. Strong passwords make everybody happy.
- Autoplay option on video content paywalls is again respected.
22 July 2019
- WordPress plugin v1.11 is released with some bug fixes and better handling of content migration from older versions.