B2B Sales & Business Development Manager
SatoshiPay is a fast-growing technology company founded in 2014. We are connecting blockchain-based payment solutions to the world of traditional finance to reinvent payments, banking, and money.
We are looking for an experienced B2B Sales & Business Development Manager with proven inbound and outbound global sales experience, managing sales pipelines, customer and partner relationships.
As a B2B Sales & Business Development Manager, you will be working closely with the head of business development, marketing managers, as well as other decision-makers, on tactical and strategic projects across the company. You will be at the frontline of the growth team and actively explore as well as execute these plans.
What you will be doing
- Attract businesses all around the globe to use our B2B money transfer service
- Hands-on sales, inbound and outbound, and pipeline management
- Identify opportunities that drive growth for the company by evaluating existing and inbound leads/product lines as well as corporate development
- Elaborate new business cases and facilitate access to relevant leads in different verticals
- Proactively build and maintain relationships with customers by going to conferences, meetups, or other relevant events
- Use your industry experience to build specifications for new product features
- Work collaboratively with the Product and Tech departments to execute sales strategies as enhancements are introduced to existing solutions
- Work closely with Product Management to create and maintain a prioritized product backlog
- Relevant professional experience in B2B Sales or a relevant role in one of the following verticals: Fintech, TelCo, Media, Blockchain
- Experience in working with a CRM such as Salesforce or Hubspot
- Experience with global cross-continental sales strategy is a plus
- Experience in researching market trends, targeting relationships, and using proven methods to develop business strategies
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Open to working in a fast-paced, international environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English. Additional languages are a plus.
- Background in finance is a plus
- An inspiring and productive work environment with flat hierarchies and flexible working hours
- Support of a highly skilled and down to earth team
- Attractive salary in a permanent position
- An education budget and extra days off to be spent on your self-development
- Work from home or at our modern and well-equipped office in the center of Berlin
- Free office drinks, snacks, and fruits
- Subsidized lunches and additional benefits (some only available in Germany)
- Optional winter office participation somewhere in the sun
How to apply
How does it sound to be part of something big, be there from the beginning, and drive the payment revolution to the moon?
Please apply by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- A cover letter
- A compact CV
- Link to LinkedIn, Xing, or other network profiles