SatoshiPay is a fast-growing technology company founded in 2014. We build a scalable, blockchain-based micropayments platform. Our web widget allows for frictionless payments without registration across different websites. The software we build pushes browsers to their limits and our backend goes beyond what existing blockchains offer out of the box.
What you will be doing
As Business Development Manager Longtail (f/m/d) you will be responsible for our business with bloggers and other smaller publishers. This includes mainly these two parts:
Grow our installed base among longtail publishers:
- segment longtail market and identify promising targets (e.g. blogger, influencer),
- contact and onboard the identified publishers,
- develop referral schemes to initiate organic spread,
- refine our onboarding process
Manage existing relationships and outgrow yourself:
- track growth metrics and publisher performance,
- help our publishers increase their sales,
- handle support inquiries,
- create handbooks and case studies, represent SatoshiPay at events and spread the idea.
You will work together with our product team to improve our solution based on market feedback. Working at a fast-moving startup like SatoshiPay means that all your contributions will have a direct impact on the product and by extension, on how people will use the Internet in the future.
What we are looking for:
- knowledge of online business models and relevant KPI’s,
- experience in online marketing, esp. affiliate marketing, referral programs, growth hacking,
- hang of the world of blogging and social media,
- excellent English skills and data-driven mindset,
- an ambitious team player who thrives in an international environment.
Nice to have:
What we offer
Working at a fast-moving startup like SatoshiPay means that all your contributions will have a direct impact on the product and by extension on how people will use the internet in the future. The SatoshiPay team is well-connected, both in the FinTech and the blockchain scene, so you'll also benefit from being exposed to these communities. We are an open-minded team that works closely together in a non-hierarchical manner at our office in the heart of Berlin.
We are big believers (and users!) of open source software, so you will also be working on software that is released under an open license and take part in open standards activities. We are also regularly attending hackathons and tech conferences.
- Competitive salary
- Health care and retirement plans
- Fresh fruits and free drinks
- Ergonomic desks and chairs
- Great hardware
- Experienced team of highly qualified and motivated software engineers who work with a mutual respect and appreciation
- We offer an education budget and extra days off to be spent on your self-development
- Personal branding support: preparing talks and blog posts, participating in industry conferences and hackathons
How to apply
How does it sound to be part of something big, be there from the beginning and drive the nanopayment revolution to the moon?
Please apply by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- A cover letter,
- A compact CV