Business Development Manager (f/m/d) fully remote
SatoshiPay is a fast-growing technology company founded in 2014 which solves cross-border payment challenges for businesses and consumers. We are right in the middle of the nascent blockchain industry that is reinventing payments, banking, and money.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager with proven global Sales or Business Development experience, client and partner relationships or crypto-related experience- professionally or as a hobby.
You will be working closely with marketing managers, as well as other decision makers, on tactical and strategic projects across the company. You will be at the frontline of the growth team and actively explore as well as execute these plans to identify opportunities that drive growth for the company.
- Leading role in the conception, review and maintenance of the long and medium-term strategy of the business unit with the involvement of internal stakeholders
- Elaborate new business cases and facilitate access to relevant leads in different verticals
- Forming visions and new impulses
- Hands-on sales, inbound and outbound, pipeline management and project management
- Proactively build and maintain relationships with partners by going to conferences, meetups, or other relevant events
- Work collaboratively with the Product and Tech departments to execute strategies as enhancements are introduced to existing solutions and create and maintain a prioritized product backlog
- Relevant professional experience in Sales/ Business Development
- Previous professional experience in the blockchain industry or at least a highly interest in working with
- Experience in researching market trends, targeting relationships, and using proven methods to develop business strategies
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Open to working in a fast-paced, international environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English. Additional languages (Spanish) is a plus.
What we value
We are a remote-first company with one physical office in Berlin, Germany. We are looking for talented people to join us in any time zone ranging from GMT-6 to GMT+6 in any of these 160+ countries. We offer flexibility to employ you officially in your own country or bring you on as a contractor - we are happy to talk through all the legal details if you’re unsure of what makes the most sense for your situation. We value an inspiring and productive work environment with flat hierarchies and flexible working hours, supported by a highly skilled and down to earth team as well as an attractive salary in a permanent role.
We offer an annual development budget and 2 extra days off to be spend on your self-development.
How to apply
Please apply by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- Your CV
- Link to LinkedIn, or other network profiles
One more thing
We invite the best people from all walks of life to come work with us. We don’t discriminate based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences.
P.S. Even if your experience doesn’t exactly match this job description, we know that your curiosity and passion will be enough to set you apart.
We want to work with people who have diverse perspectives and backgrounds, will challenge us, and aren’t afraid to rethink the status quo. If this sounds like you, we are excited to hear from you.