Business Development Working Student (f/m/d)
SatoshiPay is a fast-growing technology company founded in 2014. We are right in the middle of the nascent Blockchain industry that is reinventing payments, banking, and money.
We are looking for a working student to assist our Business Development Managers for the industries publishing and payment. This is an excellent opportunity for a working student to learn about business development in an ambitious startup in one of the most vibrant industries. A steep learning curve is guaranteed!
- Help the Business Development Managers to identify opportunities that drive growth for the company by evaluating existing and inbound leads and product lines as well as corporate development
- Assist in elaborating new business cases in different verticals like Fintech, Media, IoT, TelCo
- Work collaboratively with the Product and Tech departments to execute sales strategies as enhancements are introduced to existing solutions
- Assist customers’ business and technical teams throughout implementation and be their point of contact.
- Assist our Customer Support Agents in answering customer support requests
- Certificate of enrolment at a University in Berlin in Entrepreneurship, Economics, Marketing or a related field for at least one semester
- Strong interest in tech, business or payments
- Experience in researching market trends, targeting relationships and using proven methods to develop business strategies
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and organisational skills
- Open & outgoing mentality, yet an excellent team player
- Tenacity and drive to seek new business and meet or exceed targets
- Open to working in a fast-paced, international environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both English and German
- Willingness to travel
- Ability to work 10-20 hours/week for at least 6 months
- Excellent command of office software, ideally GDrive Suite (Sheets, Docs, Slides)
- Highly motivated to work in the fast-paced startup industry
- Comfortable with new technologies and a fast learner
What we offer
Working at a fast-moving company like SatoshiPay means that all your contributions will have a direct impact on the development of the blockchain industry. The SatoshiPay team is well-connected, both in the fintech and the blockchain scene, so you’ll also benefit from being exposed to these communities.
- Productive work environment with flat hierarchies and flexible working hours
- Support of a highly skilled and down to earth team
- Modern, hip and well-equipped office in the center of Berlin
- Free office drinks, snacks and fruits
- Subsidized lunches and high-end gym membership
- Optional winter office participation somewhere in the sun \
How to apply
Please apply by sending an email to email@example.com with the subject line: “Business Development Working Student application” with your CV and a short summary of why you think you’d be suitable for the role.
- How many hours per week you can work
- Which week days you would usually be available