Chief Sales Officer (f/m/d)
SatoshiPay is a fast-growing technology company founded in 2014. We are right in the middle of the constantly evolving FinTech industry that is reinventing payments, banking, and money. The successful candidate will come from a high growth tech business, with demonstrable experience launching and driving international B2B sales processes, be excited to build a stellar team, and successfully lead our go-to-market activities.
- Direct the development of an effective go-to market strategy for the European market, assist with proper execution of the agreed strategy and drive key accounts yourself
- Lead client meetings and sales pitches, and work hand in hand with the sales team to optimize lead funnel and improve ongoingly, lead generation / conversion and revenue generation
- Build alongside the leadership team a top performing organization from scratch, sustain motivation through rapid growth, and lead by example
- Investigate market conditions, relevant industry trends and main market players
- Compile and review quantitative sales data and react rapidly to changing trends or new competitive threats and opportunities
- You recruit, build and scale a high performing sales and marketing team
- Stay up-to-date with new product launches and ensure sales team members are on board
- Actively coach and mentor your team members to support them in closing their deals
- Decide on pricing and promotional activities
- Ensure ongoing and proactive contact with international, national, and local media to maintain a strong global network of known media contacts
- Represent the company at networking events
- Demonstrate and share a wide and deep knowledge of the digital publishing scene and how to target those customers effectively
- Proven executive experience, ideally in a payment or blockchain company, or in the tech industry.
- Previous experience as a sales executive, sales manager or sales and marketing director in a B2B business
- Proven track record in leading a complete sales process in a comparable business environment
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Previous experience in building, leading and scaling performance-oriented sales teams.
- Excellent understanding of the digital landscape and blockchain
- A confident and persuasive leader and speaker, adept at confidently delivering compelling presentations to customers, media representatives, and investors
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in German and English.
- Proficiency in CRM software (e.g. HubSpot, Salesforce).
- Willing and able to travel
What we offer
- Key role in a fast growing startup
- Productive work environment with flat hierarchies and flexible working hours
- Support of a highly skilled and experienced team
- Attractive salary in a permanent position
- Health care and retirement plans
- An education budget and extra days off to be spent on your self-development
- Modern and well-equipped office in the center of Berlin
How to apply
How does it sound to be part of something big, be there from the beginning and drive the nanopayment revolution to the moon?
Please apply by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- A cover letter,
- A compact CV