Finance and Accounting internship
SatoshiPay is a fast-growing technology company, founded in 2014, building a scalable payments platform running on blockchain technology. We’re right in the middle of the constantly evolving FinTech industry that is reinventing payments, banking, and money. With our blockchain-based solutions for cross-border payments and web-based micropayments, we solve payment challenges for businesses and consumers in new and innovative ways.
We are looking for an intern who supports us in Finance and Accounting related tasks starting as soon as possible for three to six months. This is an excellent opportunity for young professionals to learn about start-up culture and the FinTech/blockchain space.
About the job
- Contribute to the preparation of key materials (investor reports, management presentations etc)
- Assist in strategic projects such as fundraising (preparing data room, investment documents, cap tables etc)
- Support for accounting tasks and invoice processing
- Help with day-to-day financial issues
- Update the documentation of internal processes and support the ongoing improvement of systems and processes
- Currently studying for or have an outstanding degree in Business Administrations, Finance, or similar field
- Hands-on mentality and entrepreneurial thinking
- Analytical thinking and great attention to detail
- Fluency in German and English
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets skills
- An intrinsic affinity to blockchain- and payments-related topics
- Previous experience in start-ups, consulting or venture capital field is a plus
What we offer
Working at a fast-moving company like SatoshiPay means that all your contributions will have a direct impact on the company. The SatoshiPay team is well-connected, both in the FinTech and the blockchain scene, so you’ll also benefit from being exposed to these communities. You have the chance to gain first-class practical experience in a start-up with insights to fundraising and the company side of venture capital.
- A productive work environment with flat hierarchies and flexible working hours
- Support of a highly skilled and down to earth team
- Modern, hip and well-equipped office in the centre of Berlin
- Free office drinks, snacks and fruits
- Subsidized lunches and high-end gym membership
- Optional yearly winter office participation somewhere in the sun
How to apply
How does it sound to be part of something big, be there from the beginning and drive the payment revolution to the moon?
Please apply by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- A (very) short cover letter
- A compact CV