- Tech stack: TypeScript, React
- Freelancer / contractor
- Fully remote
Remote (must have at least 4hs overlap with CET, aka UTC+1 timezone ).
We currently develop Pendulum – a Substrate based blockchain that is meant to open up the exciting world of DeFi applications to fiat currencies.
We are looking for an experienced Frontend developer who is enthusiastic about innovative technologies such as blockchain.
SatoshiPay is a fast-growing technology company founded in 2014. You’ll be joining the company at a pivotal moment in which we use our experience to build next generation blockchain-based financial services – an ideal environment to apply yourself and grow.
- Develop, improve and maintain our webapps and dApps
- Create responsive and performant user interfaces, and provide a great user experience
- Be responsible for automation and testing
We are big believers (and users!) of open source software, so you will also be working on software that is released under an open license and take part in open standards activities. See our repo: https://github.com/pendulum-chain/pendulum
- You have about 5 years of relevant work experience in the frontend field
- You are a master in TypeScript, CSS
- You have walked the path of React and relevant tooling (such as MUI)
- You have experience with building and running applications in production
- You understand the requirements of working in a globally remote team
- Nice to have: work experience in blockchain projects or decentralized apps
What we offer
Working at a fast-moving project like Pendulum means that all your contributions will have a direct impact on the product and by extension on how people will use the internet in the future. The Pendulum team is well-connected, both in the FinTech and the blockchain scene, so you’ll also benefit from being exposed to these communities. We are an open-minded team that works closely together in a non-hierarchical manner remotely and at our office in the heart of Berlin. We are also regularly attending hackathons and tech conferences.
- An inspiring and productive work environment with flat hierarchies and flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Strong support of a highly-skilled, well-connected, and experienced international team who works with a mutual respect and appreciation
- Full remote (we are worldwide)
- Personal branding support: preparing talks and blog posts, participating in industry conferences and hackathons
- Open source contributions
How to apply
If you have a passion for how software applications should be built, care about making other developers’ lives better, and thrive in a startup environment, then we’d love to talk to you! Please apply by sending an email to email@example.com and include:
- A compact CV (max 2 pages)
- Link to LinkedIn and GitHub profile
- Salary expectations and preferred starting date