Front End Developer
- Full-time employment
- Berlin, Germany
SatoshiPay is a fast-growing technology company founded in 2014. We build a scalable, blockchain-based micropayments platform. Our web widget allows frictionless payments without registration across different websites. The software we build pushes browsers to their limits and our backend goes beyond what existing blockchains offer out of the box. It may just be your impact as a Frontend Developer (f/m/d) that is going to push us to the moon.
As a Frontend Developer here at SatoshiPay you will…
- develop, improve and maintain our client applications.
- design the frontend test automation architecture and create a clean, scalable client-side code.
- become one with our product: You own it, you drive it, you are the key to a positive user experience.
We are big believers (and users!) of open source software, so you will also be working on software that is released under an open license and take part in open standards activities.
What we are looking for in your track record:
- You have about 5 years of relevant work experience in the frontend field: work experience in the blockchain or cryptographic concept field is a plus.
- You have experience with building and running applications in production.
- You know what it means to work in a fast-growing startup.
What we offer
As a Frontend Developer all your contributions will have a direct impact on the product and by extension on how people will use the internet in the future. We will help you to develop yourself and to support your own future through an education budget and extra days off. Sounds great? Then go ahead and apply!
How to apply
If you have a passion for how web applications should be built, care about making other developers' lives better, and thrive in a startup environment, then we'd love to talk to you! Please apply by sending an email to email@example.com and include:
- A compact CV
- Link to LinkedIn, GitHub and Stack Exchange profiles
- A list of former employers and past projects as references – we would like to get to know you better by speaking to your former team members