Graphic Design Working Student (f/m/d)
SatoshiPay is a fast-growing technology company, founded in 2014. SatoshiPay Solves cross-border payment challenges for businesses and consumers. In 2021 we launched Pendulum, a new blockchain network that brings broad interoperability between the Ethereum, Polkadot, and Stellar networks and connects ﬁat rails to the decentralized ﬁnance (“DeFi”) ecosystem.
We are looking for a Graphic Design Working Student to help support our lead designer create amazing visuals for Pendulum.
What you will be doing
- Create beautiful visuals for web & social
- Create marketing assets (one-pagers, presentations)
- Update existing materials with new brand guidelines
- Work directly with Design and Marketing teams
- You can create sleek marketing materials, web & social media graphics, and presentations
- You have a strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite or similar design tools
- You are curious to constantly learn new designs, new tools, and techniques to provide a superior user experience
- Fluent in English
- Interest in blockchain technologies and the finance world is a plus
- An inspiring and productive remote work environment with flat hierarchies and flexible working hours
- Working at a fast-moving Brand like Pendulum means that all your contributions will have a direct impact on the company. The team is well-connected, both in the fintech and the blockchain scene, so you’ll also benefit from being exposed to these communities
- Strong support of a highly-skilled, well-connected, and experienced international team who works with a mutual respect and appreciation
- Modern, and well-equipped office in the center of Berlin with ergonomic desks and chairs, rooftop and free office drinks, snacks, and fruits
- Full remote work possible, but must be able to work at typical working hours of UTC+2 timezone
How to apply
Please apply by sending an email with the subject: “Graphic Design Working Student” to firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- Your CV
- Up-to-date portfolio
One more thing
We invite the best people from all walks of life to come work with us. We don’t discriminate based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. We want to work with people who have diverse perspectives and backgrounds, will challenge us, and aren’t afraid to rethink the status quo. If this sounds like you, we are excited to hear from you.