Head of Communications (m/f/d)
SatoshiPay is a fast-growing technology company, founded in 2014. SatoshiPay Solves cross-border payment challenges for businesses and consumers. In 2021 we launched Pendulum, a new blockchain network that brings broad interoperability between the Ethereum, Polkadot, and Stellar networks and connects ﬁat rails to the decentralized ﬁnance (“DeFi”) ecosystem.
For our rapid growth, we are looking for an experienced Head of Communication who will establish and drive a multi-channel communications strategy for Pendulum. You’d have tons of responsibility and work closely with the founders and CMO who are purely mission-driven and put as much emphasis on quality as on a good team spirit.
What you will be doing
- Work closely with Marketing, Product and the leadership team to develop and lead communications and content strategy
- Lead and create the communication strategy taking which includes briefs, press releases, press kits, newsletters, events, educational content, etc.
- Lead and manage external providers such as PR agencies, freelance writers & content providers
- Launch creative and inspiring campaigns focused on building brand awareness and reinforcing the brand identity
- Prepare and manage all communications material.
- Develop brand voice and maintain brand integrity across all platforms
- Manage media relations and develop contacts with media members, influencers, and community leaders.
- Track engagement across various platforms and make data-driven decisions
- Manage presence at industry events and conferences.
- Build the right messages structure throughout the organization and beyond
- FinTech/DeFi/Crypto ecosystem knowledge is a must
- Strong writing, editing, proofreading, professional publishing skills are essential who can quickly generate clear and compelling content
- Strong knowledge of communication practices and techniques
- Outstanding written and verbal English communication skills
- 3-5 years of professional experience in the field of PR and communications development
- Outstanding verbal communication and presentation skills
What we value
We are a remote-first company with one physical office in Berlin, Germany. We are looking for talented people to join us in any time zone ranging from GMT-3 to GMT+2.
We value an inspiring and productive work environment with flat hierarchies and flexible working hours, supported by a highly skilled and down-to-earth team as well as an attractive salary in a permanent role. We offer an annual development budget and days off to be spent on self-development and an open, friendly, energetic work environment where every voice is heard.
How to apply
Please apply by sending an email with the subject: “Communication Manager” to firstname.lastname@example.org including:
- Your CV or profile
- Salary expectations and preferred starting date
One more thing
We invite the best people from all walks of life to come work with us. We don’t discriminate based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences.
P.S. Even if your experience doesn’t exactly match this job description, we know that your curiosity and passion will be enough to set you apart. \ We want to work with people who have diverse perspectives and backgrounds, will challenge us, and aren’t afraid to rethink the status quo. If this sounds like you, we are excited to hear from you.