Head of Business Development Blockchain Payment Services (f/m/d)
SatoshiPay is a fast-growing technology company founded in 2014. We are right in the middle of the rising Blockchain industry that is reinventing global payments, banking, and money.
We’re currently looking for a Head of Business Development to build up our new focus vertical “Blockchain Payment Services”. In this position you will work closely with the Chief Growth Officer, as well as other decision-makers, to generate marketable plans to define and enter the relevant market segments. You will be at the frontline of the Growth team and actively explore as well as execute these plans.
This is an incredibly exciting position in one of the most vibrant industries that comes with a lot of responsibility and career opportunities.!
- Define and verify new blockchain-based business cases in the field of global payment services, build up a pipeline of relevant leads - and eventually turn them into customers
- Identify opportunities that drive growth for the company by evaluating existing and inbound leads, as well as existing and planned product lines
- Proactively build and maintain relationships with potential and existing customers and partners by going to conferences, meetups or other relevant events
- Hands-on sales and project management. Assist the most important customers throughout implementation, and be their main point of contact.
- Lead a small but growing Business Development team and help your team members as a mentor to grow their skills
- Leverage your industry experience and market feedback to help defining specifications for new product features
- Work closely with the product team in order to feed back customer requests and market opportunities into the long term product strategy
- University degree in Entrepreneurship, Business Development, Business Administration or related fields
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant professional experience as Business Development Manager, Sales Executive or related positions within the global payment industry
- Excellent understanding of the global payments, fintech and banking landscape - and i.e. of potential business opportunities for blockchain-based services
- Experience in researching market trends, targeting relationships and using proven methods to develop business strategies
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and organisational skills
- Tenacity and drive to seek new business and meet or exceed targets
- Open to working in a fast-paced, international environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both English and German
- Hands-on mentality, yet a great team player
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally
- Experience in leading a team is a plus
What we offer
- Productive work environment with flat hierarchies and flexible working hours
- Support of a highly skilled and down to earth team
- Attractive salary in a permanent position with interesting career opportunities
- Health care and retirement plans
- An education budget and extra days off to be spent on your self-development
- Modern, hip and well-equipped office in the center of Berlin
- Free office drinks, snacks and fruits
- Subsidized lunches and high-end gym membership
- Optional winter office participation somewhere in the sun
- Participation in our VSOP to benefit from a future increase of the value of the company \
How to apply
How does it sound to be part of something big, be there from the beginning and drive the payment revolution to the moon?
Please apply by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- A cover letter
- A compact CV
- Link to LinkedIn, Xing or other network profiles