SatoshiPay is a fast-growing technology company founded in 2014 which solves cross-border payment challenges for businesses and consumers. We are right in the middle of the nascent blockchain industry that is reinventing payments, banking, and money.
We are looking for an HR Operations Manager with a passion for legal topics who is willing to handle a wide range of administrative tasks and has experience with company scaling.
What you will be doing
- Be the contact person for internal legal requests (e.g. employment and freelancer contracts, initial review of NDAs, MoUs and other external contracts)
- Seek and lead external legal advice
- Lead corporate entity related external onboarding with third-parties
- Support employment-related topics (e.g. payroll preparation, administrative documents, etc.)
- Coordinate and align with all stakeholders about our guidelines and policies
- Organise and coordinate all-hands meetings like team updates, strategy or OKR process meetings
- Help the company to grow and scale as a remote first company by contributing to remote work enhancement
- Very good / good Bachelor and/or Master degree in Business Administration on HR or equivalent
- Additional degree or training in Law is a plus
- 2+ years experience in an HR or Operations role that has taught you how to build and run smooth processes while maintaining a delightful people experience in an international environment / remote company
- Strong knowledge and a proven track record of German labour law, salary taxes and social security contributions - any other additional labour law is a plus
- Passion for working closely with a variety of stakeholders and coordinating different needs
- Excellent communication skills in German and English (C1 Level)
- Service-minded individual who is highly organised, efficient and inquisitive, and enjoys finding creative approaches to problems
What we value
We are a remote-first company with one physical office in Berlin, Germany.\ \ We value an inspiring and productive work environment with flat hierarchies and flexible working hours, supported by a highly skilled and down to earth team as well as an attractive salary in a permanent role.
We offer an annual development budget of 600€ and 2 extra days off to be spent on your self-development and an open, friendly, energetic work environment where every voice is heard.
How to apply
Please apply by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- Your CV
- Link to LinkedIn, or other network profiles
One more thing
We invite the best people from all walks of life to come work with us. We don’t discriminate based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences.
P.S. Even if your experience doesn’t exactly match this job description, we know that your curiosity and passion will be enough to set you apart.\ We want to work with people who have diverse perspectives and backgrounds, will challenge us, and aren’t afraid to rethink the status quo. If this sounds like you, we are excited to hear from you.