Marketing Intern (f/m/d)
Pendulum is developed by SatoshiPay, a fast-growing technology company founded in 2014. SatoshiPay that solves cross-border payment challenges for businesses and consumers. Launched in 2021, Pendulum a new blockchain network that brings broad interoperability between the Ethereum, Polkadot, and Stellar networks and connects ﬁat rails to the decentralized ﬁnance (“DeFi”) ecosystem.
We are looking for a Marketing Intern who will focus on various tasks within the team - an exciting opportunity to build up work experience, try yourself in different aspects of marketing and learn more about the world of finance and crypto.
What you will be doing
- Work on market research focusing on events, industry trends and media partnerships
- Support internal marketing communications
- Analyze campaign performance and provide regular reports
- Assist with content creation
- Work directly with the Marketing team
- Passionate and curious about different aspects of marketing
- Quick perception, great balance between creativity and analytical skills, growth mindset
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business administration, marketing, international management, economics or similar field is good to have
- Knowledge of marketing analytics, content writing & design tools is a plus
- Interest in crypto and / or finance is a huge plus
- An inspiring and productive remote work environment with flat hierarchies and flexible working hours
- Working at a fast-moving Brand like Pendulum means that all your contributions will have a direct impact on the company. The team is well-connected, both in the fintech and the blockchain scene, so you’ll also benefit from being exposed to these communities
- Strong support of a highly-skilled, well-connected, and experienced international team who works with a mutual respect and appreciation
- Modern, and well-equipped office in the center of Berlin with ergonomic desks and chairs, rooftop and free office drinks, snacks, and fruits
- Full remote work possible, but must be able to work at typical working hours of UTC+2 timezone
How to apply
Please apply by sending an email with the subject: “Marketing Intern” to email@example.com and include your CV.
One more thing
We invite the best people from all walks of life to come work with us. We don’t discriminate based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. We want to work with people who have diverse perspectives and backgrounds, will challenge us, and aren’t afraid to rethink the status quo. If this sounds like you, we are excited to hear from you.