Operations Team Assistant (f/m/d)
SatoshiPay is a fast-growing technology company, founded in 2014. We are right in the middle of the nascent blockchain industry that is reinventing payments, banking, and money. With our solutions we solve cross-border payment challenges for businesses and consumers in new and innovative ways.
For our headquarter in Berlin we are looking for a dynamic and motivated Operations Team Assistant. Your primary goal is to help us grow the company and enable the team to be its best by creating a great work environment. You will take over a core position with a diverse mix of administrative and also creative tasks to ensure that the office is operating smoothly.
What you will be doing
- Office Management: As a contact person for external parties, e.g. landlords, insurance companies or deliveries, you will coordinate office administration and procedures to ensure organisational effectiveness, efficiency and security.
- Event Management: You have the most important part of planning our beloved team events or meetups.
- HR Administration: You will maintain and update employee records, as well as manage various HR documents and internal databases.
- Overall: Our hands-on Operations Team Assistant will identify opportunities for process and office management improvements and design and implement new systems.
- 2+ years of relevant professional experience as an office manager or team assistant, ideally in an international startup environment
- Fluency in English and German (C1 Level)
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Independent working mentality and proactive attitude
- Great communication skills and the ability to connect with different types of people/stakeholders
What we offer
Working at a fast-moving company like SatoshiPay means that all your contributions will have a direct impact not only on the company but also on the disruption of traditional finance by Decentralised Finance (DeFi). The SatoshiPay team is well-connected, both in the FinTech and the blockchain scene, so you’ll also benefit from being exposed to these communities. We are an open-minded team who work closely together in a non-hierarchical manner at our office in the heart of Berlin and remotely.
- An inspiring and productive work environment with flat hierarchies and flexible working hours
- A permanent full-time or part-time position
- Strong support of a highly-skilled, well-connected, and experienced international team
- An education budget and extra days off to be spent on your self-development
- Modern, and well-equipped office in the center of Berlin with rooftop
- Free office drinks, snacks, and fruits
- Subsidized lunches and additional benefits (some only available in Germany)
- Optional yearly winter office participation somewhere in the sun
How to apply
- Please apply by sending your full application in a single PDF file with the subject: “Operations Team Assistant” to email@example.com including:
- A compact CV (max. 2 pages)
- A cover letter
- Salary expectations and preferred starting date
- Copy of most important certificates (e.g. university diplomas, reference letters, certificates of employment, internships, etc.)