People Operations / HR Manager (f/m/d)
SatoshiPay is a fast-growing technology company founded in 2014 which solves cross-border payment challenges for businesses and consumers. We are right in the middle of the nascent blockchain industry that is reinventing payments, banking, and money.
We are looking for a People Operations / HR Manager to help us create an excellent employee experience by providing our growing international teams with first-class HR support and guidance. With your passion for people-related topics, you will support the Operations team in creating a positive working environment based on a great feedback culture where everyone can reach their full potential.
What you will be doing
- Own the entire employee lifecycle from onboarding, contract management, data maintenance and reporting in our HRS tool Personio, leave management and offboarding
- Be the contact person for our globally distributed team in all HR topics (e.g. labour law, administrative documents, benefits, etc.)
- Manage the monthly payroll preparation in close collaboration with our payroll provider and communicating with respective authorities
- Support remote hiring with our EoR Agency to meet legislative requirements in the countries we cover
- Contribute to People Operations projects to help us grow and scale, e.g. Mental Health Program, Remote Work Enhancement, Diversity
- Identify areas of improvement through research, analysing data and continuous outreach to enhance employee engagement and experience
- 2+ years experience in a People Operations / HR role that has taught you how to run smooth processes while maintaining a delightful people experience in an international environment / remote company
- Experience working in international teams across countries and time zones
- Strong knowledge and a proven track record of German labour law, payroll and taxes - any other additional labour law is a plus
- Passion for working closely with a variety of stakeholders and coordinating different needs
- Strong emotional intelligence, with a sense for equality and inclusion topic, an extraordinary service attitude and a team-working mindset to the role
- Excellent communication skills in English, German limited working proficiency is required
What we value
We are a remote-first company with one physical office in Berlin, Germany. We are looking for talented people to join us in any time zone ranging from GMT-6 to GMT+6.
We value an inspiring and productive work environment with flat hierarchies and flexible working hours, supported by a highly skilled and down-to-earth team as well as an attractive salary in a permanent role. We offer an annual development budget of 600€ and 2 extra days off to be spent on your self-development and an open, friendly, energetic work environment where every voice is heard.
How to apply
Please apply by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- Your CV
- Link to LinkedIn, or other network profiles
One more thing
We invite the best people from all walks of life to come work with us. We don’t discriminate based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences.
P.S. Even if your experience doesn’t exactly match this job description, we know that your curiosity and passion will be enough to set you apart. We want to work with people who have diverse perspectives and backgrounds, will challenge us, and aren’t afraid to rethink the status quo. If this sounds like you, we are excited to hear from you.