QA Engineer Working Student
SatoshiPay is a fast-growing technology company, founded in 2014, building a scalable payments platform running on blockchain technology. We’re right in the middle of the constantly evolving FinTech industry that is reinventing payments, banking, and money.
We are looking for a working student to conduct regular Quality Assurance (QA) tests. This is an excellent opportunity for a working student to learn about startup culture and the FinTech/blockchain space.
What you will be doing
- write and update test cases and test scenarios
- conduct regular QA tests (regression tests and during development)
- identify potential bugs and compatibility problems
- support Product Managers with improvements
- collect and share results and feedback across entire team
- assist our Customer Support Agents with technical customer support requests
- certificate of enrolment at a University in Berlin in Computer Science or a related STEM field for at least the next two semesters
- able to work 10-20 hours/week
- fluent in English
- very good writing skills in German
- experience with GDrive Suite (Sheets, Docs, Slides)
- interest in fast-paced startup industry
- comfortable with new technologies and a fast learner
- would be good if you have experience in software testing
- detail-oriented character and a good team player
What we offer
Working at a fast-moving company like SatoshiPay means that all your contributions will have a direct impact on the product and by extension on how people will use the internet in the future. The SatoshiPay team is well-connected, both in the fintech and the blockchain scene, so you’ll also benefit from being exposed to these communities.
- productive work environment with flat hierarchies and flexible working hours
- support of a highly skilled and down to earth team
- modern, hip and well-equipped office in the center of Berlin
- free office drinks, snacks and fruits
- subsidized lunches and high-end gym membership
- optional winter office participation somewhere in the sun
How to apply
Please apply by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “QA Working Student application” with your CV and a short summary of why you think you’d be suitable for the role.
- How many hours per week you can work
- Which days you are available
- Bonus: links to LinkedIn, Github, Stack Overflow or other online profiles