Technical Blockchain Analyst (Working Student)
SatoshiPay is a fast-growing technology company founded in 2014 building the next generation of cross-border payment systems. We are right in the middle of the Web3 and blockchain industry that is reinventing money. We are currently developing Pendulum – a Substrate-based parachain that will open up the exciting world of DeFi applications to fiat currencies.
We’re looking for a Technical Blockchain Analyst working student to join our distributed, collaborative and agile team. You will be responsible for research and analysis of crypto/DeFi projects, tokenomic models, and general market trends.
What you’ll be doing
- (Technical) research on blockchain/DeFi ecosystems, technologies, and tools
- Present the analysis inside and outside the company
- Talk with and learn from the community of developers
- Work closely together with marketing and product/tech teams to structure the work
- Strong technical background/skills (ideally, studying Mathematics or Computer Science)
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- Self-motivated learner
- Excellent writing skills — can distill complex topics in clear English
- Deep understanding of blockchains, consensus mechanisms, tokenomics, decentralized technologies in general, and related topics
- Great research skills — can gather information from sources such as technical documentation, whitepapers, discussion forums, etc.
What we value
We are a remote-first company with one physical office in Berlin, Germany. We are looking for talented people to join us in any time zone ranging from GMT-2 to GMT+2.
We value an inspiring and productive work environment with flat hierarchies and flexible working hours, supported by a highly skilled and down-to-earth team.
How to apply
Please apply by sending an email to email@example.com and include:
- CV or links to LinkedIn, Github, or other network profiles
Please note: as this role is for a working student (”Werkstudent”), you must be enrolled in a German university/educational institution.
One more thing
We invite the best people from all walks of life to come work with us. We don’t discriminate based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences.
P.S. Even if your experience doesn’t exactly match this job description, we know that your curiosity and passion will be enough to set you apart. We want to work with people who have diverse perspectives and backgrounds, will challenge us, and aren’t afraid to rethink the status quo. If this sounds like you, we are excited to hear from you.